This article may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through the links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Express your gratitude and show your appreciation for someone special with this Thank you a latte free printable gift card holder.
It’s a great gift idea for your favorite teacher during Teacher Appreciation Week or a teacher gift for kids for the end of the school year. You can use a Starbucks gift card or another coffee gift card like Dunkin Donuts or Tim Hortons. It’s a perfect gift for that coffee lover and coffee drinker in your life! This gift card holder card is a cute way to add a personal touch to your gift card presentation. Also, it’s a great thank you gift for many different occasions, even during the holiday season.
This Latte Free Printable Gift Card Holder is a free download in PNG and PDF file.
Please note that this is a digital file and is for personal use only. You can print as many as you want and save for future non-commercial use! This is a digital instant download that requires an early subscription to access. You can print it on your home computer or take this digital download to a printer for a professional high quality result.
TO GET THE FREE PRINTABLE DOWNLOAD, ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE FORM BELOW AND CLICK “GET IT NOW!” BUTTON!
Immediately after completing the form and subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive a welcome email with the password for the printables library where you will find them under “Gifts“.
- heavyweight white card stock (65 lb or more)
- printer with color ink
- gift card of your choice
- scissors or paper cutter
- double-sided tape or glue dots
- Thank you a Latte card – TO GET THE FREE PRINTABLE GIFT CARD HOLDERS, ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE FORM ABOVE AND CLICK “GET THEM NOW!” BUTTON!
Instructions for Thanking a Latte Free Printable Gift Card Holder:
- After signing up using the form above you will receive the welcome email, click on the link in the email or go here and enter the password from the email and you will be redirected to printables.
- Go to the “Gifts” tab. Download the ones you want by clicking on each image. It will open in Google Drive. Right click on the file you want (PNG or PDF) then select Download in the drop-down menu.
- to safeguard files on your computer.
- Open printable file in Adobe Reader for PDF or your default image viewer as Preview for the PNG file.
- Load your card stock into the printer.
- Go to File -> Print. Open your printer settings or printing preferences. Print settings vary depending on your printer, but make sure the print quality is set to “Best” before printing.
- Find it Paper Settings option. The location varies depending on your operating system (either under Properties (PC) or Presets (iOS)), this will allow you to select different media types that your printer can handle. Go to Paper Type -> Cardstock.
- Use scissors or a paper cutter to cut around the outer edge.
- Adhere the gift card to the printable Thanks a Latte Free gift card holder with double-sided tape or glue dots.
100 DIY Teacher Appreciation Gifts
200 Easy and Cheap DIY Christmas Gifts
Looking for more free printables? Be sure to check out all of my printable ideas.