She recently sparked marriage speculation when she was spotted with her seven-month-old fiance Cooke Maroney in a New York courthouse.
And Jennifer Lawrence doesn’t appear to have tied the knot yet, unveiling her ultimate marriage registry guide on Monday.
The 29-year-old beauty teamed up with Amazon for choices in a price range, including a $ 30 food processor, $ 750 coffee maker, and $ 2,000 bike.
Scroll down for video
Bride-to-be: Jennifer Lawrence unveiled her ultimate gift list guide on Monday morning, sharing her choices of various prizes, including a $ 30 food processor, $ 750 coffee machine, and $ 2,000 bike
“Planning a wedding is so exciting, but it can be overwhelming,” she shared.
“For anyone in need of a little inspiration, I thought it would be fun to collaborate with Amazon to share a few of my favorite registry wishlist items. It’s so simple and you can find everything you need in one place. ‘
Jennifer shared house / accommodation, outdoor entertainment, travel, cooking, health and wellness, and tech items.
A robotic mop, a gravity-weighted blanket and a fireplace – J-Law’s dream, a $ 9,000 wedding registry
1) IRobot Mop Robot – $ 496
2) Gravity weighted blanket – $ 248
3) Yeti Tundra Cooler – $ 298
4) CobraCo copper fireplace – $ 227
5) GoPro HERO 7 Camera – $ 312
6) Jet * Bo Cashmere Travel Set – $ 358
7) Le Creuset Dutch oven – $ 457
8) Ninja Multicooker – $ 189
9) Jon Boos Kitchen Board – $ 131
10) Alessi Espresso Machine – £ 149
11) Mepra cutlery – $ 167
12) Netgear Wi-Fi Extender – $ 297
13) Marshall speaker – $ 297
14) Chefstep Joule sous vide – $ 197
15) Kindle Paperwhite – $ 149
16) Apple Airpods – $ 158
17) Martini Reidel glasses – $ 58
18) Shun Chef’s Knife – $ 174
19) Zinus kitchen cart – $ 139
20) Dansk wooden salad bowl – $ 99
21) Novogratz bistro set – $ 164
22) Rectangular baker Emile Henry – $ 59
23) Nostalgic aroma diffuser – $ 62
24) Cacala Turkish Bath Towel – $ 23
25) Fellow tea kettle – $ 98
26) Joy of Cooking Recipe Book – $ 27
27) Fox Run Marble Rolling Pin – $ 17
28) Galam Cork Yoga Mat – $ 39
29) Lamplust candle holders – $ 17
30) Prologue mouth-blown glasses and decanters – $ 39
31) DII Cotton Napkins – $ 18
32) Fortessa Plates – $ 54
33) Swissmar copper fondue set – $ 119
34) Flight 0014-in-1 Adapter – $ 24
35) Pendleton Cosmetic Bag – $ 39
36) Marcato Atlas pasta machine – $ 65
37) Globe Fairy Lights – $ 16
38) Sagaform wine decanter – $ 49
39) Fox Run Marble Cheese Slicer – $ 16
40) Anolon marble / teak serving board – $ 39
41) Nachtmann Mountain Goblet – $ 19
42) The New Cocktail house cookbook – $ 13
43) Weber Pizza Stone – $ 34
44) Riedel wine glasses – $ 39
45) LaJolie Muse planters – $ 37
46) Crafthouse Mix Set by Fortessa – $ 80
47) LSA International champagne saucer – $ 79
48) New House Tray by Jonathan Adler – $ 39
49) Black and Decker Food Processor – $ 29
50) Exercise bike – $ 2000
51) De’Longhi espresso machine $ 750
Hostess! “I love hosting people at home,” she said, adding that she excelled both at intimate drinks and at large dinners with friends and family.
Leading food and fun: and despite her busy schedule, Jennifer revealed that she enjoys being in the kitchen and only uses the best tools
“I love hosting people at home,” she said, adding that she excelled both at intimate drinks and large dinners with friends and family.
Items included an 11-piece copper fondue set priced at $ 120, a 4-piece buffet for $ 374, a wine decanter with oak stopper for $ 50, and a marble cheese slicer for $ 16.
And despite her busy schedule, Jennifer revealed that she enjoys being in the kitchen and only uses the best tools.
“I love trying new recipes, so having the right tools is important in the kitchen. Cooking for two is always more fun! ‘
Jennifer’s ledger included a $ 133 cutting board, a $ 190 slow cooker that also featured an air fryer, a $ 67 pasta machine, a $ 750 De’Longhi espresso machine (currently on sale for 600 $) and an affordable $ 30 food processor.
Something for Big Donors: A training bike for $ 2,000 and a coffee machine for $ 750 were the two most expensive items in Jennifer’s registry guide.
Direct from the expert! “I travel a lot for work, and these are some of the best items I’ve found over the years to help me arrive refreshed and ready to explore,” she said.
Night in: ‘With my schedule, sometimes there is nothing better than a quiet night at home’
And on the odd occasion when she’s at home with her handsome art buyer, the Silver Linings Playbook star says she makes sure everything is clean and organized, so it’s a stress-free zone.
“With my schedule, sometimes there is nothing better than a quiet night at home,” she said.
“Here are a few things that will help make any home comfortable and organized, just the way I like it. “
Allowing things to run smoothly with her love in the kitchen, Jennifer included a ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide for $ 200.
And cleaning up the Oscar-winning actress’ home will also be a snap with her $ 500 iRobot vacuum and mop combo.
Smart home! Allowing things to run smoothly with her love in the kitchen, Jennifer included a ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide for $ 200. And cleaning up the Oscar-winning actress’ home will also be a snap with her $ 500 iRobot vacuum and mop combo.
She said yes’! Jennifer and Cooke confirmed they were engaged in February
Jennifer also packed her travel essentials, including Apple AirPods for $ 160, a 1005 cashmere travel set that includes a blanket and eye mask for $ 360, and a $ 400 GoPro to capture all the moments at home. foreigner.
“I travel a lot for work, and these are some of the best items I’ve found over the years to help me arrive refreshed and ready to explore,” she said.
“Don’t go on your honeymoon without them! “
The engaged beauty also included health and wellness items, including an $ 18 Himalayan Pink Salt Lamp, $ 90 Oil Diffuser, $ 70 Force Bands, and a $ 70 Himalayan Bike. interior at $ 2000.
The bike with a 4.6 out of 5 star rating is a Keizer M3i and is Bluetooth enabled.
People who buy the bike can log into the brand’s app and train with real-time graphics while monitoring their heart rate in various training styles.
Here is the bride! Jennifer’s stylist shared a photo from her engagement party earlier this year
Jennifer stunned in a cream colored silk blouse with a keyhole cutout.
She transformed her blonde braids into a loose, messy ponytail and accessorized with a pair of tiny hoop earrings.
Last week, an onlooker reported that Jennifer and her boyfriend were spotted in a New York courthouse obtaining their marriage license.
“When you go get your marriage license and Jennifer Lawrence walks past your eyes,” the since-deleted tweet said. “Yeah, kids, town hall is COOL. The place to go! ‘
Jennifer’s reps confirmed they got engaged in February after dating for eight months.
Not long: Last week, an onlooker reported that Jennifer and her boyfriend were spotted in a New York courthouse obtaining their marriage license.