(StatePoint) Do you struggle to find thoughtful gifts for everyone as you make your holiday shopping list? Well, it’s time to get personal! By giving a personalized gift, the recipient will feel special knowing it was created and chosen just for them. Here are some personalized gift ideas they’re sure to love and won’t break the bank.
1. Make their vacation magical with video greetings. Perfect for spreading the holiday spirit, American Greetings SmashUps are highly personalized, smiley, shareable videos. There are options for everyone, like a message from Santa that calls the recipient by name and location, or a personalized winter greeting delivered by a talking penguin. SmashUps can tick the box for holiday greetings, or you can include a digital gift card to meet your gift-giving needs.
With a subscription, you’ll unlock access to all of American Greetings’ digital offerings, which means you can send unlimited SmashUps all year round. Subscriptions cost $6.99 per month or $29.99 per year.
2. Photo finish. Photos are a simple and affordable way to personalize gifts. Start by choosing your favorite photo with the recipient, then decide how you want to deliver it. Whether in a unique frame or printed on a personal item, such as a mug, blanket, key chain, phone case or even a decoration for their tree, the recipient will know how much they mean to you every time. time he sees it.
3. Initial thoughts. While not everyone wants to be in photos, adding personalization to a gift item using your recipient’s name, initials or monogram can be a great alternative. And with a multitude of sites online, from boutiques like Marley Lilly to major retailers like Amazon offering this service, you’ll have endless options, at various price points, to meet your shopping needs.
4. Eat, drink and be merry. It is often said that the way to the heart is through the stomach. So whether it’s a foodie friend or family member who has it all, making their favorite meal, treat, drink or dessert can be the ultimate gift. Plus, it can provide you with some quality time together while you deliver the delicious treats to their home or host them in your home, that is…if they share!
5. Write a message by hand. In an age where everything is digital, seeing the handwriting of a loved one, whether scribbled by a child or printed by a grandparent, can be a special keepsake and a unique way to personalize a gift. Gift ideas could be handwritten messages and affirmations; a recipe book of your family favorites; or your handwriting could be inscribed on a gift item like a keychain, picture frame, or necklace.
Remember, it’s the thought that counts. And luckily, many personalized gifts don’t have to be expensive to remember.