DUBLIN, April 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Global Gift Card Market (2022-2027) by Card Type, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global gift card market is estimated at $845.39 billion in 2022 and should reach $2021.64 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 19.05%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global Gift Card market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
- The global gift card market is segmented on the basis of card type, end user, and geography.
- By type of card, the market is categorized into closed-loop card and open-loop card.
- End user, the market is categorized into Retail Established and Corporate Institution.
- Geography, the market is categorized into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Amazon.com, Inc., Apple Inc., Fiserv, Inc., Google LLC, PayPal, Inc., Sephora, Starbucks Corporation Visa, etc.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global gift card market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Growing proliferation of smartphones and e-commerce giants
4.1.2 Increasing Demand for Innovative Products and Strengthening Brand Loyalty Strategies
4.1.3 Growing demand for e-donations with growing digitization
4.1.4 Increase in employee incentives by various companies
4.2.1 High cost of maintenance and investment
4.3.1 The emergence of personalized electronic gift cards
4.3.2 Increase in Universally Accepted Open-Loop Gift Cards
4.4.1 Data Security and Privacy Issues
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Gift Card Market, By Card Type
6.2 Closed loop map
6.3 Open loop map
7 Global Gift Card Market, By End User
7.2 Established Retail
7.3 Corporate establishment
8 Americas Gift Card Market
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of the Americas
9 Europe gift card market
9:15 a.m. Switzerland
9.17 Rest of Europe
ten Middle East and africa gift card market
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11 APAC Gift Card Market
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia Pacific
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Competitive Quadrant
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1M&A and investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13 company profiles
13.1 Amazon.com, Inc.
13.2 American Express Company
13.3 Apple Inc.
13.4 Best Buy Co., Inc.
13.5 Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc.
13.6 Carrefour SA
13.7 Fiserv, Inc.
13.8 Givex Company
13.9 Google LLC
13.10 Hennes & Mauritz AB
13.12 InComm Payments (HI Technology Corp)
13.13 J Sainsbury plc
13.14 JCB Co., Ltd.
1:15 p.m. JD Sports (Pentland Group)
13.16 Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
13.17 Macys.com, LLC
13.18 PayPal, Inc.
13.19 Paytronix Systems, Inc.
13.20 Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt Ltd.
13.22 Starbucks Corporation
13.23 Home Depot, Inc.
13.24 Virgin Group Ltd.
13.25 Walgreen Company
13.26 Walmart Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qqcubn
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets