No matter who’s left on holiday shopping lists, Pearland and Friendswood have a number of local stores and businesses with gift ideas for people of all interests. This list is incomprehensible.
For the athlete
1. Pearland Bicycles offers bicycles, BMX gear, skateboards and accessories.
9330 Broadway St., Ste. 422 Pearlland
2. Wild Pear Race offers a shoe fitting process and a variety of running shoes.
9330 Broadway St., Ste. D-400, Pearlland
For a personalized gift
3. The Fish Bowl & More builds unique aquariums for lovers of aquatic life.
2205 Main Street, Ste. A, Perland
4. Ultra Sabers manufactures custom lightsabers for “Star Wars” fans, whether for display or actual duels.
308 W. Edgewood Drive, Friendswood
5. Yard Art R Us offers a selection of thematic and personalized garden decorations.
1705 E. Broadway St., Pearlland
For the foodie
6. Big Horn BBQ is a barbecue restaurant, gas station and gift shop all in one for barbecue lovers.
2300 Smith Ranch Road, Pearland
7. Four Friends Teahouse and Gifts offers a tea experience with food, as well as a gift shop with dolls, loose leaf tea and more.
3816 E. Broadway Street, Pearland
8. Gentle Ben Tasting Room serves vodka, gin, and bourbon with gift baskets available.
5318 FM 517, Ste. C, Alvin
9. Goodwoods UK Market specializes in British food and drink.
810 S. Friendswood Drive, Ste. 110, Wood of friends
For the player
10. Montag’s Games offers trading cards, board games and accessories.
9430 Broadway St., Ste. 128 Perland
11. Player 1 Video Games specializes in retro video games and accessories.
101 W. Parkwood Ave, Friendswood
12. Third Coast Games offers multiple options for the gamers in your life, including dice games; miniature figures; and tons of board, card and table games.
3208 E. FM 528, Ste. 100, Friends Wood
For the host
13. Brown Interiors offers a variety of furniture and offers interior design services.
2640 Broadway St., Ste. 102 Pearland (moving to this address mid-November)
14. Gifts from two friends sells a mix of home decor, candles, jewelry and handbags.
156 S. Friendswood Drive, Friendswood
For the super fan
15. Arkham Comics & Games offers an assortment of comics, games, and collectibles.
5074 West Broadway Street, Pearland
16. Bricks and minifigs offers a wide variety of new and used Lego sets for creative builders to assemble, loose Lego pieces and minifigures.
11200 Broadway St., Ste. 710 Pearlland
17. Pearland Arts League presents and sells local art in exhibitions.
11200 Broadway St., Ste. 1380, Pearlland
18. Forgotten Knowledge hosts a collection of rare, signed, first edition and out of print books available for purchase.
628 S. Friendswood Drive, Friendswood