Published on June 8, 2022 at 11:07 am
Burlington Downtown Business Association wants to help everyone make their dad happy on Father’s Day.
To that end, the BDBA is bringing back the latest incarnation of its popular #DTBURLBOX!
Several times a year, the association curates a special set of items from downtown businesses that cater to that special person in your life. The proceeds from each box sold goes to each seller.
This year’s limited-stock Father’s Day box includes the following hand-picked items from each retailer:
- GoFloat Studios – 1 Free Float
- Village Boutique Foods – 1 Bottle of G Hughes BBQ Sauce
- Bush’s Men’s Wear – 1 pair of Marcoliani socks
- Crèmerie La Crème de la Crème – 1 box of chocolate golf balls
- Waves in the Village – 1 Father’s Day Card
- Miss Bailey Brown Chocolate – 1 Bag of Carnival King Coffee Beans
- Village Cigar Company & Barbershop – 1 Pueblo Connecticut Favorito Cigar
- do + dare undie co. – 1 pair of “Nacho Average Dad” underwear
- Centro Garden – 1 Jar of Smack Dab Mustard
- BUDSSMOKE – 1 Father’s Day BBQ Apron + 2 BUDSSMOKE & Dad Jokes Comedy Festival Tickets
Orders can be placed online and all boxes must be picked up in person on Thursday, June 16 from noon to 2 p.m. or Friday, June 17 from 10 a.m. to noon. If the pick-up dates don’t fit your schedule, you can send someone for you (please specify in order notes).
If you need to arrange another pick up time outside of these times above, email [email protected]
For more information or to place your order, go to ABDB website.
insauga editorial standards and policies